Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Easter trail

Is Easter just a public holiday with gimmicky cute bunnies and pretty eggs? What's there to rest and celebrate about? The resurrection of Jesus Christ after the 3rd day of His crucifixion, of course!

Well, it's been more than just a normal week for a City Harvester.. What I usually do, I do it more intensively for the past 2 weeks... Ushering. Bulletins. Forecast & attendance. Sharing the good news. Bible Study. Discipleship. Purpose? Seeing thousands coming back into the arms of Father God and receiving an everlasting life! I know it may not make sense to many, but do I care? hahahh... yes, I do. Though it can be physically draining, it's an exciting life I lead for God and a life run with a love for people and a passion for His work... but a passion incomparable to Jesus'... Do you know what your purpose is on earth? What you are living for? What your soul desires after? Do you have eternity in your heart? Or do you know what eternity is, to begin with?...

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home