Saturday, April 24, 2004

Prescribe a hug, doc!

"Hugging is good medicine. It transfers energy, and gives the person hugged an emotional boost. You need four hugs a day for survival, eight for maintenance, and twelve for growth. A hug makes you feel good. The skin is the largest organ we have and it needs a great deal of care. A hug can cover a lot of skin and gives the message that you care. It is also a form of communication. It can say things you don't have words for. The nicest thing about a hug is that you usually can't give one without getting one." - Author Unknown

I've got three hugs today, what about you? Send a virtual hug or hug somebody for real. But trust me, the latter is absolutely therapeutic!

I just want to say to my buddies out there, "Just when I feel that I'm battling with life alone, you reminded me that I have company in this walk.. and that whenever I fall, you'll be here to stay.. Really appreciate your love and hugs.. thanks for your godly friendship, support, encouragement, and for all that you are becos you mean alot to me! A hug really says things you don't have words for.. *hugz*"

And to my Maker, "Thank You for that awesome ministering presence.. Your hug was absolutely uplifting for the downcast.. Whether in valleys or mountains, in peace or storms, You're with me.. If You are for me, who can be against me? You laid down your life for me, what else will you not do for me? I will purpose to put on the garment of praise every single day of my life! Thank You, Holy Spirit.. You're my bestest friend.."

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you." - John 15:12-14

1 Comments:

Blogger wayne said...

haven't had one in a long time. The last person to give me one was from england. And before that, those who embraced my trembling body were from perth. Where is the love Singapore???

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home