Sunday, June 13, 2004

Coughing my lungs out

I've been waking up with a sore and parched throat for the past 4 days, and I'll cough as soon as I start talking and last night, I actually coughed till my head throbbed with pain! And at the same time, my nose is either blocked or leaking.. I'm sick of being sick! On top of the don't-seem-to-be-working medication for throat inflammation, gallons of water don't seem to help a wee bit. Well, perhaps to make up for the water loss through my frequent leakage.. *clears throat* ...from my breathing channels, of course. And I'm gradually losing the ability to project my voice i.e. I'm losing my voice! Ha, so here I am, making up for the loss of verbal communication, channeling the energy to blog... But then again, I'm not quite a woman of many words, don't you agree? Ha.

As a matter of fact, I was supposed to be communicating with people throughout my service ushering duty, which is the second half of Sat, and I can't imagine how torturous it would have been if I was unable to talk properly! Ha, once again I acted by faith and talked as if I was healed! Needless to say, God once again did a miracle for me and most things went on smoothly. Thank you, Jesus! And to all the ill people out there, get well soon!

"O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me." - Psalm 30:2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home