Thursday, August 26, 2004

Wish I may, wish I might

I wish I have more manageable hair.

I am growing a year older next month and so I thought it will be nice to get a new look, preferably one that makes me look more mature because honestly speaking, I look underage. If you have doubts, let's do a street survey! Alright, back to the subject matter... A spa or ceramic perm will create that desired mature, feminine look to be a Jolin or Michelle look-alike but because my hair nature and financial commitments, it will take a miracle for it to happen at this point in time.

Since the last time I colored, highlighted and rebonded my hair, I did nothing with it because the weight of long hair keeps itself naturally straight. Peeved with umpteen recent comments that my hair is very long (some with implied meaning that it is tooooooo long), I decided to trim, thin and treat my precious tresses.

And for the nth time, I wish I have a camera phone.

If I do, I would have shot a picture displaying the volume of hair I shed, or rather, snipped off yesterday by Ivy, my hair stylist. I would have posted it and make your eyes pop! A mega mass of thick, dry hair lay lifeless on the floor, seemingly sad to depart from the crown after being attached to it for 8 months. But hey, the surprise is my hair is still long and folks do not seem to realise the difference of the before and after.

Now, I enjoy zero, if not less split-ends, knots and bulk. Inspired to chop yours too? Just do it la! Besides, I feel happy to pamper my hair and scalp with Ice Spa Treatment, and be a tonne lighter - well, I really wish that fact applies to my body weight but you know that expression ain't literal. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home