Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Zzz

It's a weird feeling to sleep enough. I have been paying my sleep debt for the past three days. Oh, and I slapped a long-awaited collagen mask on my tired face last night. Seems that I have many good stuff tucked away somewhere in my closet and are now beginning to emerge, thankfully before the expiry dates.

But the so-called good days will soon be over. I will have to be back working on my ever-on-going project from now. An exhausting November is beckoning. And we shall be embracing EXPO very soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Chey, I thought you left me an encouraging comment... Anyway, the good thing is, the spam comments can be deleted FOREVER ;P

3:46 PM  
Blogger juan said...

Wow SK II is not cheap...I already find Kose quite high-end. But seems that SK II is really effective. I just can't imagine placing a $25 mask on my face. LOL..

10:31 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

fei hua.. *roll eyes* I also know it's a NICE present for me! ;P While I wait for that expensive random thought to come to pass, I'll have to make do with my leftover stock~

10:37 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Maybe you have the resources for impulse buying; I don't.

Black coffee? Yicks! ;P

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home