Thursday, October 27, 2005

Au naturel

Wanna know if you are a natural beauty (like me), modern gem, urban chic or classic contemporary? Find out after 7 simple clicks!

I am a slacker this week, compared to the insanity I was twirled into the past months!

It has always been a personal preference to shop alone, but it was a lot of fun having Ivory's company. And the dining at Cartel with the gals. Girly bliss. I learnt that Ivory and I bear certain resemblances, and likes some things I don't and vice versa. For instance, we both prefer walking and sitting on the left of the person next to us - reason being: we feel off-balance and for me in particular, I am a leftie. So she felt balanced most of our time together at my expenses because she walked and sat to my left! ;P I learnt that Ivory likes apparels with frills and buttons, button mushrooms; I don't. I like capsicum; she doesn't. No, I am not obsessed with her. It's just that I have known this lovely friend for some years but have never really gotten down to knowing her.

Hmmmm, sadly I have not been spending time with the important people in my life. I remember Pastor said this to me and my fellow Bible School students in 2002 - We have all eternity to fellowship in future. What's more important now is we fulfil God's destiny for our lives within the time (grace) we have at present. *nods* Gotta balance, I suppose...

I learnt that Ming leads a more insane life than I, and her fellow teachers on this island. I learnt that Raine loves baby carrots and maple sauce. I was reminded that Ming doesn't take seafood and is lactose-intolerant. I learnt that Raine needs a protector on her way home ;P I learnt from Ming a new way of describing an outright insensitive friend, whose words have disappointed me - "He has the sensitivity of a hammer". If you are that friend of mine, I don't think you will realise I am referring to you anyway.

Anyhow, I believe we do love and understand one another beyond what's being said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home