Saturday, September 11, 2004

Dreams in reality

"Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

Fairy tales don't come true, but dreams do. Dreams come true to those who persevere by keep on keeping on.

The movie 'A Cinderella Story' has more substance than I thought it to be.

Not exactly thought-provoking, but it made me reflect if I am more like Sam or Austin. The whole deal about life is not what others think about me, but I, myself mustering enough courage to stand up for what I believe and what I really want to do.

Whether you are a realist or a Cinderella-hopeful, your make your own dreams and the living "happily ever after" come to pass!

As a footnote, while I want to remember the same day 3 years ago as the day the world changed, let's also not forget that trials and tribulations, big or small, should never crush us but strengthen us on the inside.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiggo said...

haha =] I'm just a random passer-by, watched the same movie too, and I think that's a really great quote

have a great day!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home