Thursday, September 02, 2004

Mad about O

This week's issue of 8days says Odie is a dachshund-terrier mongrel!!!

Let me explain for the exclamation. I have always thought it to be a beagle and this breed is not allowed in Singapore HDB apartments, despite its manageable size as compared to the golden retriever. I guess it has got to do with its frolic nature. Well, dachshund and terrier are permissible, which means I have hope for an Odie-look-alike in my current home!

Hmmm, and that reminds me about Putter - a black-silverish miniature schnauzer we had a couple of years back. My dad is a religious golf player and that apparently explains the name given. Regretfully, we kinda failed to be good carers for the intelligent canine and after a couple of months, we entrusted him into the hands of the cousin of my dad's friend, who is a dog trainer. Miss my dearie Puttie heaps.

Well, the 'advice' in my earlier post about having man's best friend around still stand and I believe none wants to be a well-meaning but an ill-prepared owner. So while I may not have the time and ability to care for one now, knowing the truth has set me free and made me happier... Thanks for that little revelation within the movie review, 8days! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home