Thursday, May 26, 2005

How can I not love you?

Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow too.


Simply love the ad for Australia Tourist Board. Delta Goodrem's lovely voice charmed me into thinking there is a land without work and stress, only the beauty of nature. Australia. The never never land.

Alright, folks. So there's 'Send Raine to New York' fund... and here's 'Send Jan to Oz' fund! ;)

Listen with your eyes,
Listen with your ears,
and sing everything you see,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing along with me...

3 Comments:

Blogger joyinthelord said...

Yes yes! Let's have a travel pact. =) I want to aim for Oz or NZ at the end of 2006.. hehe =)

12:38 AM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Okei~! Onz for Oz!

1:03 PM  
Blogger wayne said...

australia really is what delta goodrem sings about. a beautiful place of beautiful people... :)

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home