Monday, April 11, 2005

Take my twitch away

My newly-acquired toy is a solar powered green smiling buddy that tilts his head from left to right in a soothing momentum.

Purpose: De-stress. He is accompanied with a little white one of its kind and orange daisies. How nice. I deemed it the prettiest thing to look at in my office.

With this new addition on my PC tower, I earned an odd comment: Janice! We're worried about you... you need a green man to be staring at you all the time... Get a real one! *Jan thinks 'ditto' & rolls eyes*

Maybe I rolled my eyes too often. Maybe the green man didn't come to take my stress away but give me twitches.

2 twitches per second for 7 days!

Post-blog note:
Doc says it's pretty common; Jan says, but it's been a week! Doc says since it's so irritating for me or if it persists, he'll send me for botox injection (what?!) to paralyse that muscle so it will no longer twitch. Meanwhile, I'll have to pop some pills for sedation. Hahahaha, botox.

2 Comments:

Blogger TL said...

are those the little toy thingys that have a spring connecting head to the body? i like those! if not, dont think i know what it's like.

sounds...interesting!

3:50 AM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Yea, I suppose so... I was hoping to post a nice pic of my green buddy...

There's another type, which Kei likes, is a plant with two dancing leaves that are able to do 3 motions. Cute, eh?

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home