Sunday, March 20, 2005

Lite stuff

Raine, Dingrong, Jiayi and me were on the train home last night and were looking through Dingrong's reference text on tsunami. The last part of the book talks about the various causes and kinds of tsunami: earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions, and comets and meteoroids.

Jiayi: Comets are dying stars... losing their flame...
Jan: Yea, I've seen a meteor rain before... so beautiful...
DR: Me too... after my A Levels a few years back...
Raine: Hmmmm, I wonder where comets go...
Jan: They're destructive yea.. Well, some collide into one another... others crash into cellulites...
*Raine & Jan broke out into laughter*
Jan: Hahaha, sorry.. I mean satellites... ...
*LOL somemore...*
Jiayi: Think you're as siao as Huiming liao...


Ming says I have been affected by the Angel disease... *violently shakes head cos Jan can spell better* And hey, it'd be good if cellulites can really be burnt off.. non-destructively, of course! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Makes me wonder: are you my brother or Frosty's?

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home