Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thank you

I started tracking the pageloads and profile of this blog's visitors within the recent few days, using a free web statistical service to test its functionality and effectiveness I intended to use for a site I created for work.

It's totally surprising and scary to find that folks from the other parts of the world and don't know me actually read my stuff. It amazes me when they say they appreciate and are blessed by my writings! I am very encouraged.

So to all of my avid readers, a big 'thank you' from the bottom of my heart... and I'd like to see more tagging and commenting instead of a quiet visit. *winks*

Let's blog on!

2 Comments:

Blogger TL said...

Thank you so much!! it's been nice knowing you.

1:12 AM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Hey Thomas, my pleasure.. and nice knowing you too.

I see that you're still revamping your blog... where did that DanielOng-lookalike photo go? *grins*

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home