Tuesday, March 15, 2005

8855 exposed

During the leadership of Caiyun in my section two years ago, Bro Francis (85) will usually be on hall duty with us. We found him exceptionally cool, suave and charming... then somehow, the 8855 Fan Club was formed inexplicitly by three pioneer members - Kwang, Tizane and yours truly. Gradually, the admiration continued quietly in our hearts and the fan club thingy died down.

I recently found such resemblance between 85 and Davin Samuel when I first caught sight the latter in Service 6 - the service that I now regularly attend. I made a fool out of myself 'cos I think I stared at him a few times, thinking I can answer that vexing question myself.

So I finally couldn't help but asked 81 if 85 has a brother whilst "nua-ing" at the church office's reception area after Sunday oscar - in the presence of 83 and four section leaders. I can only say I chose the wrong time to ask that question. It kicked start a conversation about the fan club and drove across a subtle idea that I am secretly carrying a touch for 85! Omigosh. *shakes head*

Here's for your LOL...

Jan: Does 85 have a brother?
81: Hmmmm, I think he has two sisters... Why lei?
(85 walked towards us...)
81: Hey, Francis... you've got a fan here and she wants your biography... *Jan glurps & wishes the couch she was "nua-ing" on can swallow her up*
85: You want my biography ah..

81: Eh, you've got a fan club and 3 members lei.. *Jan shrinks & covers her own face*
85: *smiles*
你们也是很失败,开fan club才三个人罢了...
*Jan shrinks even more & wish she can pull Kwang & Ti out of the room to face this together*
85: *grins* So does the 3 fans include you? *shoots a glimpse at me*
Jan: *tries to evade the question* Erm, 2 are inside... *points to the room*


You realise I only asked one question and answered one question too. And so, the embarrassment continues while curiosity killed the cat. I'm a dead and exposed one.

At the end of the day, I still did not get my question answered. Though I know it is quite apparent that they are not brothers. But I still want people to agree with me that both of them really look alike.

Just yesterday, I saw Davin in Ming's Friendster, and thus...

Jan: Ming, you know Davin? Don?t ya think he looks like 85?!
Ming: Huh, u mean Davin Samuel ah. Of cos he dun look like 85! Davin is so good looking!
Jan: =(
Raine: ahahahha..... he doesn't look like 85..... 85 more charming... ahahahha... am such supporter of fellow cg member. :) then again, its Francis lah
Jan: I shall put all that in my blog..
Raine: *flip*..... stare blankly at Jan
Jan: Ah, why lei? Ming shall flip even more cos she says Davin more good looking than 85!
Raine: ahahahhahaha... true true. :P


Good entertainment eh.

2 Comments:

Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Moooooooooooooooooooo! Hi hi~ erm, you mean you want to start my fan club or you want to join 8855 Fan Club? ;P

5:29 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Ha, to think I used to be Manager of FOK - Friends of Keeve. Well, think I prefer the Subway Club to Jannesis Club... hahahaha~ Special privilege should cover free subs whenever out with Jan at Subway. I lurrrvvvvvv Subway & Yammi Yoghurt - amazingly, they are my comfort food more than chocolate and ice cream.

By the way, pray for 85 'cos I heard him say he may not get to book out early on Good Friday... I'm honored to be the one to make his day. *smiles*

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home