Sunday, March 27, 2005

Miracle for my Ohano

My parents came to church! *beams*

I accompany them through Ty's church service cum water baptism at Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) and then had dinner last Saturday. Though I had to rush to and fro SIS, it was worth it.

It's a miracle that Ty & I have been praying for and a promise that we've been holding onto. "...who will tell you words by which you and all your household will be saved." - Acts 11:14

Salvation is in the Lord's timing but surely at hand.

Dearest Ty aka Isaiah,

Congrats, my dear! I'm so proud of you and extremely glad that you've made your stand in God and especially in the the presence and with the blessings of Mom & Dad. I was touched and couldn't hold back my tears while I stood stretching out my hands praying for you. And there we sat together as a family, short of Eunice, in a church service. Wow! And I am believing for more miracles to come...

It's truly with the death of our foreseed, granny, that something more beautiful and precious has come forth. We now yearn for more time and communication with one another, which we had very very little of in the past years. I am glad that we have moved thus far.

I'm also glad to have met your leaders, Angus and Joshua, and your bunch of retards as you call them. I'm sorry for being critical about the ushering standards and for laughing at the baptism pool that so resembles a fish tank and that Dad so wanted to bring home for his aquarium! =P I should only be grateful to fellow Christians there who take care of you and make sure you're spiritually fed. =)

Continue to love God and shine through your talents!

Love ya,
Sista

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry Finley said...

Neat blog. Thank you. I invite you to visit my blog and to study baptism and the Holy Spirit with me.

http://baptism-holyspirit.blogspot.com/

Terry Finley
happy.finley@gmail.com

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home