Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Broken before you

The cloud of glory descended... Wow... there His tangible presence was. I was tremendously touched and tears were literally pouring out... It was barely the first night of Pst Phil's ministry.

He rides above the floods when the storm threatens to engulf my faith. He is there. He feels for me when my heart is torn and grieving. He is there. He walks with me when light dims as I slide into valleys. He is there. Amen.

I cried out, "Lord, I come before you... I render myself foolish and useless to the world, for I can only be used by You." But yet He whispered, "... simply render yourself broken before Me." *nods* I am not broken enough.

How can a hardened vessel be used? It tries too hard to look perfect and stiffens up eventually. How can faith, healing and every other good thing from the Lord be permeated through a vessel if it is not broken? May I learn and become more broken before Him.

2 Comments:

Blogger preciouscw said...

Thankfully He does not allow us to be tested beyond what we can bear. Praying for God's grace and strength as you go through this season of breaking and refining. He makes all things beautiful in His time and I know He never allows our pain or tears to be wasted.
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit ~ Ps 34:18

11:59 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

...really need plentiful of His grace... Oh, I learnt this from ya; I covet your prayers ;) and I'm always thankful for you... thanks, sista.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home