Tuesday, August 23, 2005

He made me cry

Well, in a good way.

He said things that lifted me (and shocked me too) just when I was (and still am) feeling exhausted in every way, and today I found out my fatigue was partly due to a stupid infection my body is fighting against.

He said I am extremely gifted and beyond special, I have the gift of love, I have amazing ability to give and to care, I can move mountains; but instead of expressing it out, I put on a mask and carry the battle-axe & the world on my shoulders, I am so impossibly stretched he sees "stretchmarks" on me.. and yet in spite of all, I still try my best to keep up with stuff... and that I am an eagle trying to behave like the rest of the turkeys around me - afraid to fly.

I am speechless. Whether what he says is true or not, at least I know someone bothers. Though he is not a co-worker in ministry, he watches me and prays for me.

'nuff said. I am touched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home