Sunday, August 14, 2005

Train my 'nees'

My cgl asked me what my passion is. I was startled because he popped the question during preaching. Ummm, I couldn't think for that split second but blurted shyly, '... seeing people grow...' Ha, then he sang, '成长成长,我已成长...' Yuh, the Scotts Cod Liver Oil ad song. I didn't know he can be that flat.

Sigh, most could answer the question definitely. What are you doing, Jan?

So I dwelled on it and thought to myself, I love to usher, yes... I love to sing, uhuh... Oh yes, I love to teach. Hmmmm, but then it means I am not wrong to say that I enjoy seeing people grow (every way save the horizontal) and being a part of it. Yea.

This week the second batch of trainees have arrived!

Incorporating fun and drama into training, and mentioning some silly things some ushers have done before make training more interesting. I have enjoyed myself, I certainly hope they have too. I am happy to be training again and I hope to do the same for the next two weeks (and I pray we have more than enough ICs so that I can be free! ;P).

People challenge my patience and expand my capacity, but I am still loving it. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger wayne said...

God make your tongue a double edged sword that will pierce through their hearts. And may your words fall like seeds onto good soil tht will flourish into good fruit in these ushers that you train, that the fruit you bear will multiply into a fervent God-serving, fearing and loving army, that the master will call you a good and faithful servant

10:24 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Hey, bro... thanks for the word of prayer and encouragement.. need that at this moment ;)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home