Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I like him

I was just thinking maybe some of us can take a leaf out of Willy Wonka's book or factory (literally or not), especially the educators. His charming factory has its amazing ways of determine who's a bad nut and eventually keeps the good one. ;)

I like him.

He's got a girly bob, a perfect-looking set of teeth, possesses an odd sense of humor (and keeps calling others weird), loves to say "Ew", has a warped image of his father, loves candy (he's thinking of inventing raspberry kites!) and chocolate as much as I do.

He is an excellent resource manager - uses the cocoa beans worshippers, the Oompa Loompas from Loompaland, to work for him. The stuff in his factory is extremely impressive and well-managed, ummm, perhaps short of the invention room.

He articulates so well, he snaps at a rebellious kid, "Mumbler! Seriously, I can't understand a *single* word you are saying!" Twice over.

His proudest invention and his favorite line: The waterfall is most important, it mixes the chocolate. It churns it up and makes it light and frothy. By the way, no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall, and that, my dear children, you can take that to the bank.

Ha, he's so 'C'. I like him.

Give credit to the man behind this funny character - Johnny Depp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home