Monday, August 08, 2005

Ja-nice?

Brash is a word I have recently learnt that describes me - hasty and unthinking; impetuous; rash; impudent; lacking in sensitivity or tact. I think I am just too direct or straightforward at times.

In response to the 'Was, is and yet to be' entry, 3 very kind galfriends wrote and made Jan sound as if she's perfect... but we all know she's not :)

Raine's say...

i _like_ Jan.
you do?!

Jan is _a sweet and kind gal beneath that tough strong front_.
yuh, most of the time i just want to be taken care of... but with the suffocating amount of girlish folks surrounding us, I'd like to be different...

If i were alone in a room with Jan, _we'll probably be in a KTV room crooning away_.
yes, i so love to sing!

i think Jan should _rest more_. (really, put aside work and have some good sleep)
i did! but i know i constantly need to get sufficient rest...

Jan needs _a knight in shining armor to sweep her off her feet and depart into the sunset_. (dun kill me~ how I miss this chance to tease you :P)
wahaha, raine, surely you know i need MORE than that...

i want to _be the bridesmaid of_ Jan. (well ?continuation of the above :P)
yes yes, won't leave you out for this if it really EVER happens.

Someday Jan will _find her happiness_.
define happiness? i just want to be healthy and walking with God ;)

Jan reminds me of _a dove, peace loving and kind_.
wow, that's like describing the Holy Spirit... i want to be more like Him.

Without Jan, _this world will be a LESS beautiful place_.
is it becos there's one less not so beautiful person to compare to? mwahahaha..

Memories of Jan are _like nostalgic photographs imprinted on my mind_.
i'm still alive lei!

Jan can _be cute_. (wahahahhaha???.:P)
excuse me, i AM cute alright...

_At ease_ is how i describe meeting Jan.
i kinda like signed on to be your balcony runner in Hollywood... almost forgot how we met..

Worst thing about Jan is _her workaholic trait_.
work releases my potential!

Best thing about Jan is _her love for people_.
I seriously doubt it after going thru FOP, but am sure my capacity for people has grown... ;P

i am _buddies_ with Jan. (am I thick skinned or what? kekeke)
berie thick indeed!


Ming's say...

i am a fan of the young jan-di Jan. (ooh and it rhymes)
are you sure?!

Jan is Just Absolutely Neat
depends on my mood la...

If i were alone in a room with Jan, it doesn't sound remotely possible but i think we would both promptly flip over and sleep soundly
totally agre... zzz...

i think Jan should understand how precious and valuable she is to those around her, simply for who she is, and not just what she does.
orh... but that's not my struggle wor..

Jan needs a nice spa holiday complete with mani, pedi, massage and facial.. but i ain't e richie rich who can afford to sponsor it for her.. =P
yes yes! i've been getting comments that I have panda eyes... =_(

i want to hug Jan.
*hugs back*

Someday Jan will reconcile her softer side with her workaholic alter-ego and be happy.
i attract work. i didn't ask for it lei... like you, i'm an opportunistic slacker too! maybe i'll try slacking for a week... what you think?

Jan reminds me of myself.. only a neater, more conscientious and more caring version.
huh, really? i think u're more S than me...

Without Jan, every year would have only eleven months. And the world would be the poorer for the lack of jann-tails, jan-dis and jan-ne-sis blogs.
yep yep... am so important.. wahaha..

Memories of Jan are duh, memories lor.
*roll eyes*

Jan can achieve anything she sets her mind to if she believes in herself.
works for everyone! but i do have a huge amount of self-doubt la...

"Ouch, sorry I bumped into you" is how i describe meeting Jan.
??!! hmmm, i actually can't remember how i know you... without 5566, our friendship probably won't exist.

Worst thing about Jan is that her attention to details sometimes mires her down.
*grins*

Best thing about Jan is her gentleness, faithfulness and lovingkindness.
wa, that's 3 fruit of the Spirit!

i am fellow superstarsingers 5566 with Jan.
*beams*


Beatrice's say...

I am in awe of Jan.
i think i'm more in awe of you than you of me ;P

Jan is someone who never fails to touch my heart by her thoughtfulness.
*blink blink*

If I were alone in a room with Jan, we will chatter non-stop.
yuh, and that room must provides lotsa of H20!

I think Jan should change her hair-style.
Ummm, really ah... but i have potential to be lion king, you know? So can't really cut short short... will change color when have $$$ ba... =\

Jan needs more rest, more exercise, build up a stronger body
Yep yep... so activate me less and less k? ;P

I want to be a confidante of Jan.
wa, serious?

Someday Jan will surely breakthrough into greater heights and fulfill her dreams in God, if she believe.
Amen!

Jan reminds me of the goodness of God, thankful that He has brought such a precious gift into my life.
at least my name means God's gracious gift... am glad that i'm one to folks around me...

Without Jan, the world will be impossible to shine, cos your love for ppl brighten up even the darkest skies.
=O

Memories of Jan are sweet, warm and fuzzy..
you always see the good of people...

Jan can be veryirritatingg with her many questions and relentless efforts to leave no stones unturned
yep, i know how much i irritate you! ahaha~

Amazed is how I describe meeting Jan.
doubly =O

Worst thing about Jan is too uptight on some things and her expectations on others are often weighting her down
i must say i have improved in managing my expectations and am still learning how to...

Best thing about Jan is her passion for the ppl around her, you just cannot help but be infected by her love
triply =O

I am a buddy with Jan. (i hope)
you're a berie berie busy buddy... that makes F4! okei, i know, it's berie flat...


Jan's say... (��Ӧ�ٶ� post-blog note)

[If you can't read the 4 chinese characters above due browser-compatibility, hanyupinyin is fan3 ying4 chi2 dun4; it means the author is ultimately slow in her response and her CPU shows signs of lagging.]

Actually I'm very touched that you bothered to respond and through the times when I needed a friend, you were there. Thank you for being you and letting me be me.

Through it all, iron sharpens iron, like produces like. What Bea says about me is more accurately what I would say about her instead, and that's why I could only give a shocked expression.

I am not the Jan today without every one of you and I am ever thankful for how God has blessed me with you. I know this route I take is never lonely and we are buddies whether we are 5566 or not ;) *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home