Thursday, July 21, 2005

Pinky and the Brain

Nope, no relations to the cartoon created by Steven Spielberg.

I acquired so many pink tops over the past half a year, my wardrobe has turned from the dark side to the brighter. Oh by the way, one of my favorite colors now is white; quite a drastic change. And if you know Jan, she's a classic black. But recently I wore pink often enough to be called 'Pinky' by San and naturally, she became 'The Brain'.

It's been a month since Pinky and the Brain were separated from each other; shortly after they enjoyed working together and found a friend in each other. Who would have thought a Chinese and an Indian could be good pals?

San left because she desires to apply what she has studied in poly and originally intended her career path to be - Engineering. I'm happy to see her move on and would very much like myself to do the same.

Despite disliking the color pink, she wore pink on the last day of her work just for me. Ahaha, what a dear she is. I can't wait to catch up with her next week!

We are by no chance lab mice and we shan't discuss who's more intelligent than the other. But for all we know, we may together again to take over the world! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Got 1 more addition at the Festival of Praise... a pink, glittery Delirious? tee shirt! ;)

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home