Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sing grace

Thank you for the song we sing, O hum
Thank you for the food we eat, yum yum
Thank you for the birds that sing-a-ling-a-ling
Thank you, Lord, for everything, amen!


A new song to me, a usual one the new generation sings in school as a form of saying grace... So sweet.

Hwee Tze & Cheah Shun taught me the song over dinner... haha. They also shared some youthfully interesting things at briefing time that will harness teamwork and incorporate fun. Really appreciate them; they are so cute...

3 Comments:

Blogger jadyn said...

hey i know this one! I sang it for 6 years! but mine go like this:

Thank you for the world so sweet, dum,dee,dum
Thank you for the food we eat yum yum
Thank you for the birds that sing-a-ling-a-ling
Thank You Lorf for everything
AMEN!

Its our saying grace in primary sch ;)

11:01 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Awww, primary sch... so cute... I sang it so many times through the recent two days, I sang grace enough to cover grace for the next one month... ahahaha~

11:17 AM  
Blogger juan said...

U gals really love the song? I sing it at every GB camp I go for! Want to join me at one of them? Hee..

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home