Thursday, June 23, 2005

Believing in you

Finally, a face to the frequently-mentioned name in my blog - Cheryl!



A pic taken at the most classy and comfy The Coffee Connoisseur (TCC) at Boat Quay... She came all the way from KL to Singapore just to see me before she flew off to Vancouver for her studies. Uberly sweet of her ;)

We knew each other in CHC School of Theology in 2002 and it's interesting how we met and kept in touch all these while, all thanks to technology.

Cheryl, God has truly moved you up to the next level by your simple faith and I believe that He is going to come through for you not only in the area of finances but other aspects of your life as well. Your life is a testimony and an inspiration for me to move on too... thanks for everything ;) Be believing in you and missing you... Take good care & catch ya online soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger preciouscw said...

Muchos gracis my dear. It was great catching up with you. Love ya to bits and think you've not changed one bit. Still gorgeous as ever, Ms XBT! Appreciate the friendship and faith. Let's keep on pursuing Him with all we have ... He's worth it!

7:40 AM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Yep, He's worth it... *nods*

Just the other day, my cg member's gf commented that I'm like XBT.. ahahaha.. For the clueless, XBT = xiao bai tu ;P

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home