Monday, July 04, 2005

Managing my expectations

I admit I have a problem of not being able to manage my expectations of people well, and this has created much unhappiness and frustrations within me, and perhaps other people with me the same.

Whilst challenging me to take up more leadership outside the ministry that I serve in, my CGL said this, "If everyone is like you and me, then the whole church would have been raptured because every single soul would have been saved. Leaders are leaders and members are members... Really must learn how to manage your expectations... And maybe you need to humble yourself before you get humbled..."

*nods* Point taken.

I dislike the challenges he gives me, but I love my CGL ;) Spirit-filled 'D'. Yep, that's what I can learn to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home