Monday, July 18, 2005

Promised blessing

The rhema amount has been pledged yesterday. What happens next?

"And now, carefully consider from this day forward: from before stone was laid upon stone in the temple of the LORD -- since those days, when one came to a heap of twenty ephahs, there were but ten; when one came to the wine vat to draw out fifty baths from the press, there were but twenty. I struck you with blight and mildew and hail in all the labors of your hands; yet you did not turn to Me,' says the LORD. "Consider now from this day forward, from the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, from the day that the foundation of the LORD's temple was laid -- consider it: Is the seed still in the barn? As yet the vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yielded fruit. But from this day I will bless you."' - Haggai 2:15-19

What is significant about ��this day?�� In the biblical context, the rebuilding of God's Temple has begun but even though it is not finished, the blessing is already beginning. We know the site for our church's new physical building has yet to be decided, but it has already been birthed forth in the spirit, in our vision. When does God's blessing start? Immediately when we turn to Him with an obedient and pure heart.

Just when I have set more or less in my heart what I plan to do at this juncture of my career, God confirmed it - the green light I have been waiting for lit! And true to His word, I have freelance offers coming my way today and in fact, I received other blessings even before I pledged! A friend blessed me with my 2nd diamond jewelry as a birthday gift even when my birthday is 2 months away! Not to mention the same friend gave me the first on the same occasion 2 years ago. And of course, there's more...

Obedience guarantees blessing! Let more blessings and breakthroughs flood my way... I am ready to receive! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home