Monday, July 25, 2005

Spinning the web

Many people have no clue what I do from 9 to 5. I am a swinging bachelorette, partner of spiderman and needless to say, I spin the web at my finger tips. No, it does not imply that I slack so much cob webs form around my workspace.. ;P I am commonly known as the webmaster or more accurately, the webmistress.

I have a multi-faceted portfolio: in-house webmaster, web/graphics designer, database administrator, project manager (to my users), table-turner (to my vendors), minute-taker, proof-reader, and trash collector (literally or not) in the absence of our tea lady; I am esteemed as the IT guru and all in all a miracle performer. Well, I believe now and then I saved many struggling souls who are not so tech-saavy so it's not such a bad job after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger wayne said...

Hey there, savvy sister... Savvy is spelt with a double "v" and not a double "a".

Just your friendly neighbourhood walking dictionary saying "hidey ho!"

3:18 AM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Wahaha, the proof-reader doesn't spell-check her own writings. Tsk... *shakes head* Thanks, wayne-O! ;P

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home