Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Thou shall not 'har'

Do not be mistaken; this eleventh commandment only applies to me.

Sometimes when we are asked to do something out of sudden or something we don't like to do, we go "har?..."

I am guilty of it.

I have left the so-called forecast IC rut a couple of months ago, started doing training and recruitment, and with the blessings of my section leaders, I am in the midst of raising two helpers in my team. The silly part of me thought, "I can finally shake leg..." ;P Yuh right. Very soon after, Beatrice informed me of my August duties: verifier, return busing and something I have totally forgotten about - internal traffic. And yes, I blurted the forbidden word.

The creative author of this commandment is not me, but my beloved friend, Tizane. She "har?" at me in front of her ushers and so I gave her the you-shouldn't-say-har-in-front-of-your-ushers look, and she said, "yea, I know... I already told my ushers 'Thou shall not har'." Not to say in front of people, that attitude shouldn't even come out before anyone, especially the Lord.

3 Comments:

Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

egom, if you don't know what it is, you can call me direct and I shall demonstrate the power of har-ness to you ;P

4:29 PM  
Blogger Beatrice said...

Well.... i am glad you realised what the power of "harring" can do do people, Har unto people if they want people to har back at you.... hmmm

7:07 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

hmmmm... what both of u said makes alot of sense... hmmmm...

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home