Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Willy what the

And my head rings with the welcome puppets' song at the beginning of the breath-taking tour: Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka... da da da da da da da... And that's it, I don't remember what fills up the rest of 7 notes... So I went to look for the whole song... *grins*

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, the amazing chocolatier
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, everybody give a cheer
He's modest, clever, and so smart, he barely can restrain it
With so much generosity, there is no way to contain it, to contain it, to contain.... to contain... to contain...

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, he's the one that you're about to meet
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, he's a genius who just can't be beat
The magician and the chocolate whiz
The best darn guy who ever lived
Willy Wonka, here he is!

4 Comments:

Blogger juan said...

My dear you are obsessed! LOL...but then again when I was a kid, I used to imagine sailing down the chocolate river in the enormous boiled sweet Willy Wonka had made into a ship!

I really loved Roald Dahl's writing. Wah..makes me want to read his books all over again!

9:16 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

Yea, you've heard me... Lend me those books of yours! ;P

10:23 PM  
Blogger juan said...

Hee..Ok will try to remember to bring his books this weekend. =)

10:36 PM  
Blogger /Jan-ne-sis/ said...

aiyo, i'm not a loafer, dearie... jus bring the choc enuff oredi! ;)

Hmmmm, now then I recall I played Matilda in secondary 1 before... it was then I oredi knew I do not have the acting talent. Wahaha...

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home