Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Fatty dipping

I feel like Shallow Hal's object of affection. Remember the hilarious scene when she dived into the pool? Ha.

During my secondary school days, I was intensively training out in the sun at least twice a week, as a netball school team player. Since then, I have not commit to any serious, regular exercise. Sinful. So now I choose to dip regularly after an extremely long break... It feels great to be back in real action again, and with the bonus of having Younice's fun company at times - yea, that's the 'Y' of my DKnY kids.

Swimming is therapeutic and improves the cardiovascular endurance. Though I ain't wading by the sandy coast off Pranburi, Thailand, the sound of water, surrounding palm trees and setting sun relaxes and temporarily gratifies one's desire for the real deal.

I am simply enjoying the whole experience and I will drop ya a note when Rosemary leaves. Till then, fats be with you, and keep shaking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home