Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Flee fly fo

For the first time, I am my own boss. *winks*

Central Singapore Joint Social Service Centre (JSSC) is organising a flea market and I have signed up for it!

When: Friday, 26 August 2005; 5 to 10pm
Where: Amphitheatre next to JSSC (Nearest MRT: Braddell)
What: Music CDs (original!), books, bags, clothes, scarfs

Honestly, I have zero idea going about doing business like this and there's hardly any dummy guide around... so any wise advice, anyone?

Friends, you are welcome to come support me by either buying from me or selling for me.. ;P You will find ultimate bargains amongst my treasures and remember, bring your own shopping bag!

Do help by praying for excellent weather, good flow of crowd, excellent sales and a fruitful experience... so that I do not need to lug any stuff back home! Till then, I'll keep you posted! ;)

* See post-flea market experience here or 2 entries up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home