Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Said you love me

I made a wish on my birthday last year that I want to be happy. Have I been happy the past 365 days? All I know is, I am blessed.

Someone blessed me 3 months' supply of contact lenses. It was still not my birthday then. Then someone else blessed me with $300 so that I could perm my hair. He said that he was just being obedient to the Lord. It was still not my birthday then. Not forgetting that very early birthday surprise I received - a pair of diamond earrings. The 3 of them prefer to stay anonymous so I shan't reveal their identities ;)

Ming, I know you must have put in lots of efforts making that Jan-ne-sis scrapbook. I teared when I read it (not tear it). Really. *touched* Tizane, I know you could have spend the time catching up with your assignments or resting but you chose to spend time with me. Thanks for your company and encouragement, sista. Raine, Cass & Juan, thanks for getting me food for my soul - music. You may not know or appreciate what Cest La Vie is about, but if you'd like to, my CD is always available for you.. *beams* It's quirky, bossa nova-ish. Love it! Ivory, thanks for that pair elegant shoulder dusters. Always appreciate you gals lots. It just makes me smile knowing that you'll grow old together with me... ahahaha. Leaders of Section 6, the Bodyshop vouchers came appropriately; it's exactly what I need now! My beloved ushers, the necklace is very gorgeous and a lovely surprise ;) Xie xie you ni men... Cheryl, thanks for remembering... miss ya. Wayne, thanks for your Friendster testimony - very apt description you have written I must say; use your gift well. Your paradoxical friend. June & Gabe, thanks for the digital watch and the 'Intelli-pinkie' pen... I can use the latter to dig my ear, you know? *winks* Mom & dad, nothing beats a nice dinner together, especially when you cook my favorite vegs and peanut & chicken feet soup.

To all who have being a part of my smiles and wonderful memories of my life, I thank God for you. You are a blessing to me not because of what you have given me but because of who you have been and are to me. Cheerios to greater years of friendship ahead!

To you who remembers only your good friend's birthday and asked me which version of the birthday gift you have prepared for him is nicer, but forgot your own sister's, I am sad.

Meanwhile, gifts and blessings are still welcome and always will be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home